If you’ve been unable to stop your mouth from drooling after watching the video above, just follow the recipe below:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 5 ounces of baby spinach
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of oil for frying
- Add oil to a cooking pan and turn on the heat
- Pour spinach into the heated pan, add the salt and pepper, and stir to coat the spinach in the olive oil.
- When the spinach is wilted, scoop it into a bowl. Add the cream cheese, mozzarella, and garlic powder. Mix well then set the bowl aside.
- Take the chicken breast and cut it in half, then cut a hold in the top of each half and stuff the spinach mixture inside. Pinch the ends closed.
- Roll each half in a bowl of flour, then in a bowl of beaten eggs, and finally in a bowl of bread crumbs.
- Ad more oil to the pan and turn up the heat, then add the stuffed chicken. Cook on both sides until brown.
- Eat up!
For those that are tired of eating the same dishes over and over again, this is your chance to #Rewordit!