The Necessity of Equality

News Forums Equality and Why it is Important for the World The Necessity of Equality

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  treynolds 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Giovanni Azael
    Giovanni Azael
    Keymaster

I believe that now, more than ever, is the time that we start focusing on how we can compliment each other instead of dominating each other. I believe that now, more than ever, is the time we change our lenses so that we may see the world as one instead of creating division. By creating an equal world, we empower each other to always be at our best, creating a more powerful country filled with powerful beings.

“I found inner peace through acceptance of my highest self.”

Nathalie Flambert
    Participant

I think that this topic is pretty interesting considering the times. I think it’s time we come together as human beings instead of continuing to divide within our comfort zone. I just continue to dream of a place where I can freely connect with people based off the kindness in their hearts instead of experiencing fear based on the way I “look”.

In essence, I think it all starts with each individual. If we each do our part collectively, we can make this place better. We can by no means give up, making it our daily mission to help put beautiful puzzle called Earth back together. #Rewordit!

Savion Cohen
    Participant

It’s definitely time we all lived as one. There’s no need to compete for money and power when we can live and function as a community. Where’s the joy in life when most of your energy is put toward things that don’t directly bring joy to yourself and others. The work can still be done, technology can still be powerful in our lives, but it’s time we control our surroundings, not the other way around. If this can’t happen, we will continue to spiral downward as a species while bringing Earth down with us. The answer to peace is in our hands, but most people believe only the world around them can bring them peace. The worst can be brought out of humans when the worst is expected of humans, and control sets in. A loving environment creates a loving person, and a loving person can create a loving environment. We can repair the damage that has been done, and find the true joys of life again!

Nathalie Flambert
    Participant

You’re so right Savion, we seem to be competing for the unknown, not knowing that that which keeps us happy is priceless. We keep chasing all of the senseless when we pass what makes sense behind. I will continue to spread love because all it takes is one person at a time, so I’ll start with me.

Giovanni Azael
    Giovanni Azael
    Keymaster

I agree Savion. Peace starts and ends with us. It’s all based on what we are willing to do to experience it. We can either take what is given to us, or we can rewrite our own script. #Rewordit!

treynolds
    Participant

Wise words from Savion. Taking control of ourselves is important. It’s time we start empowering instead of overpowering.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do Something your Future self will thank you for.
TAKE A SIP OF THIS COOOL AID AND MAKE TODAY THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. #Rewordit
Error
Thanks
There are no products