LIVE TOGETHER AND BEAR EACH OTHER

News Forums What can we do to rebuild trust between police and community? LIVE TOGETHER AND BEAR EACH OTHER

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Giovanni Azael Giovanni Azael 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Frank Efe
    Participant

The Police should be made to live in the same neighborhood with the citizens of the Community such that they can interact with the citizens in their daily life (i.e. outside their job). This will help strengthen the relationship between the Police and members of the Community.
    That is, Police Officers shouldn’t be allowed to live in segregated apartments, private houses, or in barracks. They should live with the People and feel what they are going through. Hence, members of the Community will see them as co-members of the community who can take part in community affairs.

Nathalie Flambert
    Participant

Hey Frank,

I totally agree with the idea of getting closer to the community. The people that protect shouldn’t have to fear the community, and the community shouldn’t have to fear the ones that claim to serve and protect.

Cops would do well to smile more and to be more open to the people and the people would do well to acknowledge these servants and the lives they put on the line order in for us to be safe. We just need to all learn to live together and appreciate our differences. But I have faith in every individual and their ability to break the mold.

Frank Efe
    Participant

You’re right Nathalie!

Jonathan Sykes
    Participant

Frank you should run for president. If you can accomplish that, I’d definitely worship you until the end of time. That is definitely a well painted picture that I would love to see come true. Where police and ALL civilians can get along and not have to fear each other. It’s possible.

Frank Efe
    Participant

Yes Jonathan, it’s possible.

Giovanni Azael
    Giovanni Azael
    Keymaster

Fear is crippling. I’m a firm believer of that because I see it everyday and I see what it does and how it continues to prevent us from reaching the end goal of peace, unity. It is very important, I believe, that we start realizing just how powerful our differences are and what value we gain from embracing them

When we GIVE up, we GET up!!! #Rewordit!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do Something your Future self will thank you for.
TAKE A SIP OF THIS COOOL AID AND MAKE TODAY THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. #Rewordit
Error
Thanks
There are no products