LET GO OF FEAR

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nathalie Flambert 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gabriella Sanchez
    Participant

I believe fear is a learned trait. Most of our fears are based on a perception, an idea. In essence, we know not why we fear, only that it is safer to do so than to risk not to and failing. I think police should be better trained and better informed about their communities, becoming one with the community rather than standing against it. I know their are a lot of good cops that are still out there and pray that their work go not unnoticed. To a better tomorrow. 🙂

Giovanni Azael
    Giovanni Azael
    Keymaster

Gabriella, fear is something that can definitely work against you. I understand the concept, but not a fan of the limitations. I think once we learn to appreciate rather than condemn the world begins to change. #Rewordit!

Frank Efe
    Participant

True

Nathalie Flambert
    Participant

Deep. I love the way you put that Gabriella. Instead of shooting in fear, they should be trained how to deescalate a situation using another method that doesn’t imply fear. Panic can cause panic, and calmness can contribute to peace. Thank you so much for sharing. WOW

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do Something your Future self will thank you for.
TAKE A SIP OF THIS COOOL AID AND MAKE TODAY THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. #Rewordit
Error
Thanks
There are no products