Efficient Collaboration Between Police and Community Heads

News Forums What can we do to rebuild trust between police and community? Efficient Collaboration Between Police and Community Heads

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  admin1 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Frank Efe
    Participant

The Police should always be in touch with Community Heads or Leaders, as the People are more loyal to their Leaders than even the Police. This will help them know the problems that the community is facing and project possible solutions to their security challenges. Nothing works better than this, I must say.
    By so doing, the Police can also collaborate with the Community Leaders to set up Local vigilante groups from able-bodied members of the community that will help maintain calm and order in the absence of the Police and they will report suspecting cases to the Police (because they’ll be the ones to first notice any suspicious criminal activity in the Community and in-turn report such activities to the Police).

Giovanni Azael
    Giovanni Azael
    Keymaster

Nice point Frank. I never thought about the leaders being an influence, but makes perfect sense because that is who they look to for change. I think it is very important that we start doing our part as individuals as well. I believe we those that are “not affected” should stand up for what is right. And we all should be affected by unfairness and we should all love each other enough to love our reflection. #Rewordit!

Giovanni Azael
    Giovanni Azael
    Keymaster

It might not be a lot, but I think it’s a start. As long as they are sincere and have the right intent, I like it. What are your thoughts?

Nathalie Flambert
    Participant

Giovanni I totally agree. I think a lot still needs to be done, but I’m for progress and I know that a little progress added up make for major progress. Job well done boys!!!

Frank Efe
    Participant

Rightly said Giovanni!
    We all have our individual roles to play in this matter. Because charity, they say, begins at home.

treynolds
    Participant

I know more needs to be done and initially, I wanted more, but your views made me realize that in order for a lot to come, I have to embrace the little. Yes Giovanni, we have a role to play so that will definitely be my main focus.

admin1
    Keymaster

That is very good, efficient cooperation can make the work done efficiently, is conducive to the development of relations, more: http://www.kingaluc.com/aluminium-composite-panels.html

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do Something your Future self will thank you for.
TAKE A SIP OF THIS COOOL AID AND MAKE TODAY THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. #Rewordit
Error
Thanks
There are no products